Garrett Guillotte
97ca109d84
Docs: Fix Cloud availability of JWT URL Embedding ( #55260 )
...
* Docs: Fix Cloud availability of JWT URL Embedding
* Docs: Clarify JWT URL embedding availability in docs
2022-09-15 10:57:38 -07:00
Christopher Moyer and Torkel Ödegaard
7147d17567
Docs/refactors variables topics ( #54470 )
...
* refactor and partial relref fix
* finishes variables refactor
* Update docs/sources/variables/add-template-variables/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* removes duplicate general options, adds links to general options within tasks
* adds configure variable selection options topic
* starts phase II of refactoring
* incorporates feedback, updates relrefs
* corrects final relrefs
* updates alias
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
2022-09-09 08:38:17 -05:00
Timur Olzhabayev
b5b41988cf
Docs: Deprecating packages_api and removing it from our pipelines ( #54473 )
2022-09-01 18:15:44 +02:00
Christopher Moyer
ac12b6d7ff
refactors usage insights topics ( #54497 )
2022-09-01 08:46:21 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
3f0636083d
Docs/adds cloud support disclaimer ( #54150 )
...
* adds cloud support disclaimer to three sections
* starts add cloud disclaimer
* adds disclaimer to JWT and Org sections
* adds final Cloud disclaimer to the Loki data source
2022-08-25 12:53:41 -05:00
Christopher Moyer and Torkel Ödegaard
948452034e
Docs/refactors manage dashboard topics ( #54178 )
...
* makes prettier
* refactors manage dashboard topics
* Apply suggestions from code review
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* incorporates review feedback
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
2022-08-25 11:30:07 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
ca3296da34
Docs: refactors and copy edits share dashboard topics ( #53972 )
...
* refactors and copy edits share dashboard topics
* fixes typo
* incorporates feedback
* completes splitting out reporting and playlists
2022-08-25 08:19:28 -05:00
Christopher Moyer and Eve Meelan
c29a2c37c1
docs: corrects broken relrefs ( #54061 )
...
* corrects broken relrefs
* Apply suggestions from code review
Co-authored-by: Eve Meelan <81647476+Eve832@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Eve Meelan <81647476+Eve832@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-08-22 17:03:58 -05:00
Christopher Moyer and Torkel Ödegaard
657e1683d2
docs: refactors field value overrides topics ( #53849 )
...
* refactors field value overrides topics
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/panels/configure-overrides/index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* makes prettier
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
2022-08-22 15:37:29 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
666f84be57
refactors transformation topics ( #53984 )
2022-08-22 10:04:59 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
1da4aa25a8
docs: refactors value mappings topics ( #53616 )
...
* starts copy edit
* completes refactor and copy edit
2022-08-22 09:26:53 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
5cbc579955
fixes time-series relrefs ( #53851 )
2022-08-17 14:22:52 -05:00
Garrett Guillotte
25e546ad21
Docs: Fix link in What's New in 9.1 ( #53259 )
2022-08-16 10:54:33 +02:00
Garrett Guillotte
1f692d4020
Docs: Add 9.1 to What's New index ( #53545 )
...
* Docs: Add 9.1 to What's New index
* Docs: Update docs index What's New link
2022-08-16 10:45:05 +02:00
Nathan Marrs and Garrett Guillotte
0362ab131e
Geomap: Update whats new docs for 9.1 ( #53634 )
...
Co-authored-by: Garrett Guillotte <100453168+gguillotte-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-08-12 15:58:01 -07:00
e1bb23a2d7
Docs: Add What's New in v9.1 ( #53066 )
...
* Docs: Add What's New in v9.1
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Fiona Artiaga <89225282+GrafanaWriter@users.noreply.github.com >
* Docs: Pass CI
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-1.md
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
* Docs: Apply style and semantic linebreak suggestions to 9.1 what's new
* Docs: Pass CI
* Removed reference to AWS SM project that has been pulled from announcement
* Docs: Pass CI
* Docs: Pass CI
Co-authored-by: Fiona Artiaga <89225282+GrafanaWriter@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Kim Nylander <104772500+knylander-grafana@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Tim Levett <tim.levett@grafana.com >
2022-08-02 11:07:36 -07:00
Christopher Moyer
d06ea6ea0e
fixes links ( #52899 )
2022-07-27 14:06:35 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
1834973cc6
Docs: removes old whats new docs ( #52188 )
...
* removes old whats new docs
* adds v7 whats new back in
2022-07-15 16:28:02 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
94175a801a
refactors all dashboard and linking content ( #52005 )
2022-07-11 07:35:19 -05:00
Garrett Guillotte
25edee88a7
Fix relrefs in product docs ( #51944 )
2022-07-08 12:25:19 -07:00
Jack Baldry
602ee37533
Add doc-validator tool to CI ( #51698 )
...
* Add doc-validator tool to CI
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Use simpler apostrophe to make title match h1
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Ensure doc-validator CI always passes until all errors are resolved
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-07-07 08:58:51 +01:00
Timur Olzhabayev
cb17f91ab5
Updating migration docs and adding hint about polystat panel ( #51367 )
2022-06-27 09:43:35 +02:00
Alexandre de Verteuil
746f664a75
Minor edits in whats-new-in-v9-0 ( #51159 )
...
Grammar, punctuation, syntax edits.
2022-06-21 15:07:08 +02:00
Fiona Artiaga and Jack Baldry
39b467b46d
Remove beta note ( #50824 )
...
* Remove beta note
Remove manually added Beta note.
* Remove beta
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
Co-authored-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-06-14 20:33:00 +02:00
Alexander Emelin
d1bcd1c7c8
Docs: update panel title search information ( #50450 )
2022-06-14 17:08:16 +03:00
Joan López de la Franca Beltran and Tania
fcf6b29987
Docs: Add envelope encryption as breaking change ( #50716 )
...
* Docs: Add envelope encryption as breaking change
* Minor improvements
* Apply suggestions from code review
Co-authored-by: Tania <yalyna.ts@gmail.com >
2022-06-14 10:04:21 +02:00
Jack Baldry
4cc3bc37a0
Use more relevant links to legacy alerting documentation ( #50607 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-06-13 16:14:32 +02:00
Timur Olzhabayev
cd01eb541a
Updating migration docs to include most relevant breaking changes ( #50356 )
2022-06-09 14:37:01 +02:00
Ieva and brendamuir
7e59fd3ecf
Docs: extend RBAC breaking changes ( #50495 )
...
* extend RBAC breaking changes
* Update docs/sources/whatsnew/whats-new-in-v9-0.md
Co-authored-by: brendamuir <100768211+brendamuir@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: brendamuir <100768211+brendamuir@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-06-09 12:11:04 +02:00
brendamuir
008ad463fd
Docs: Fixes Grafana Alerting in whats new ( #50409 )
2022-06-08 13:49:49 +02:00
brendamuir
e0e76f0252
Fixes term Grafana Alerting ( #50404 )
2022-06-08 13:35:37 +02:00
George Robinson
2e1827127d
Fix Whats New docs for images in notifications ( #50250 )
2022-06-07 11:28:12 +02:00
a568d421f8
Docs: Setup refactor ( #49739 )
...
* builds out refactored setup topics
* Automatically fix some relrefs with mv-manager
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Use refs for tutorials content which is outside of this repository
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Manually fix complicated relrefs
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* consolidates team sync and db encryption topics
* Fix relrefs
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* updates setup index file
* Convert TOML to YAML
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Add current alias for new alerting content
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Add current aliases to new setup-grafana and configure-security pages
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Update docs/sources/setup-grafana/configure-grafana/_index.md
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
* moves saml docs, updates order in TOC
* Manually fix relrefs
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* added usage insights topics, adjusted weights
* corrected relrefs
* Fix relrefs broken in rebase
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
Co-authored-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
2022-06-02 11:57:22 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
8c84d62e3d
Docs: combines all SAML topics into one topic ( #49443 )
...
* combines all SAML topics
* resolves merge conflicts
* makes prettier
2022-05-27 07:42:51 -05:00
Jack Baldry
b84294dd27
Convert TOML front matter to YAML ( #49690 )
...
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-05-26 11:06:25 -04:00
Todd Treece
1308e28d8b
Docs: Document Prometheus NaN breaking change ( #49688 )
2022-05-26 09:32:04 -04:00
Todd Treece
668625aaeb
Docs: Fix duplicate text in What’s new in Grafana v9.0 ( #49699 )
2022-05-26 15:30:47 +02:00
JitaC and Christopher Moyer
b5d48d217a
Docs: Created separate section for migration under alerting ( #49616 )
...
* Lots of changes, including new topic, also fixed all alerting relrefs
* Push stashed change.
* Updated content to reflect that Grafana alerting is enabled during upgrade.
* Fix typo
* Update docs/sources/alerting/migrating-alerts/_index.md
Co-authored-by: Christopher Moyer <35463610+chri2547@users.noreply.github.com >
* Checkin changes.
* Updates from Chris's review.
Co-authored-by: Christopher Moyer <35463610+chri2547@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-05-25 17:50:20 -04:00
JitaC
1d7d8bbf96
Updated document with Michelle Tan's comments ( #49648 )
2022-05-25 15:07:50 -04:00
JitaC
3a541ea127
Docs: Fixed typo in what's new in grafana 9 ( #49549 )
...
* Fixed typo
* Updated metadata
2022-05-24 22:09:52 -04:00
JitaC and Torkel Ödegaard
1fcb2f45a6
Docs: What's new 9.0 ( #49453 )
...
* initial commit
* Add to index list
* Improvements to intro section
* missing plural
* Minor fixes
* Some more changes.
* Updated image links
* Hide section "InfluxDB: Support for browser access mode removed
* Checkin more changes
* More changes.
* Fixed more image links
* Last batch of changes
* Fixed a few typos and ran prettier.
Co-authored-by: Torkel Ödegaard <torkel@grafana.com >
2022-05-24 14:37:58 -04:00
ee9ea64834
Docs: Moves http api docs to the developer docs ( #49255 )
...
* updates relrefs after move
Co-authored-by: Chris Moyer <chris.moyer@grafana.com >
* applies weights
Co-authored-by: Chris Moyer <chris.moyer@grafana.com >
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* updates developer _index page
* make prettier
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
Co-authored-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-05-20 12:46:27 -05:00
Christopher Moyer
7bdf76a694
combines grafana live topics into a single page ( #49035 )
2022-05-17 12:19:58 -05:00
Jack Baldry
51dfcd7d37
Add current alias to all files ( #48635 )
...
* Add aliases to all files
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
* Prettify front matter
Signed-off-by: Jack Baldry <jack.baldry@grafana.com >
2022-05-17 08:24:11 -07:00
JitaC
e16dc72c94
Docs:Cleanup alerting docs ( #48826 )
...
* Remove What's new reference.
* Moved messaging templates to under contact points. fixed broken relrefs.
* Fixed some more reflrefs
* Fixed a few more broken relrefs and adjusted weight
2022-05-06 13:52:30 -04:00
achatterjee-grafana
082cfbdb06
Docs: Refactor alerting documentation (part 1) ( #48664 )
...
* Initial commit
* Moved files, ad fixed broken relrefs.
* Fixed other broken relrefs
* More changes.
* Fixing broken relrefs
* More changes.
* Fixed last of the broken links
* More re-org.
* Added aliases and some weight adjustments
* More aliases.
* Fix fundamentals topic.
* Fixed remaining metadata issues
* Ran prettier
2022-05-04 08:22:11 -04:00
a20b3e2d59
Docs: Fine-grained access control refactor ( #47536 )
...
* fleshing out About topic
* docs, fgac refactor initial draft
* updated FGAC with service account details
* finalized restructure
* make prettier, corrects spelling
* fixes typo
* adds rollout strategy topic
* started name change
* renamed to rbac throughout docs
* copy edit to about and actions and scopes docs
* finishes content reorg
* draft of refactored refactored docs
* corrects relrefs
* formatting tweaks
* fixes typo
* copy updates to about rbac
* rbac rollout docs edits
* update rbac role assignment docs
* content update to manage rbac roles doc
* sort and reorder roles reference in rbac docs
* alphabetize permissions table
* Update docs/sources/enterprise/settings-updates.md
Co-authored-by: Mitch Seaman <mjseaman@users.noreply.github.com >
* incorporates feedback, makes prettier
* update http api references in rbac docs
* fix broken refs and improve wording on enabling RBAC provisioning
Co-authored-by: eleijonmarck <eric.leijonmarck@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Mitchel Seaman <mitchel.seaman@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Mitch Seaman <mjseaman@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-04-27 09:51:56 -05:00
achatterjee-grafana and Christopher Moyer
7311c9757a
Docs: Break down alerting HA topics ( #48143 )
...
* Initial commit
* Added some refinement to the alerting HA topics.
* Update docs/sources/administration/set-up-for-high-availability.md
Co-authored-by: Christopher Moyer <35463610+chri2547@users.noreply.github.com >
* Updates from Chris's review. Also fixed a couple of broken relrefs
* Ran prettier
Co-authored-by: Christopher Moyer <35463610+chri2547@users.noreply.github.com >
2022-04-25 15:53:09 -04:00
achatterjee-grafana
f915767fdc
Update what's new with correct image link ( #48133 )
2022-04-22 12:44:11 -04:00
Alexandre de Verteuil
147a1600e7
Syntax fix in whats-new-in-v8-5.md ( #48111 )
2022-04-22 09:15:31 -04:00